Announcing the Social Media Marketing Specialist Training Program for the Virtual Professional.
Recently, our friends at VAClassroom.com did a survey and asked their audience the following question:
“What was the ONE service in 2012 that you received the MOST requests for and generated the MOST income from?
Well, if this question was asked a couple years ago, the number 1 answer for VAs would likely have been “General Administration” type work. Well the landscape has changed and the VA space is more specialized than ever before.
Guess what the #1 most hotly requested services of 2012 was???
Social Media Marketing Services
Yes, Social Media Services has passed General Administration as the most requested services by businesses today!
And this is not going to change anytime soon…
According to the 2012 Annual Report put out by Social Media Examiner, the outsourcing of Social Media Services has doubled in the past 2 years with no end in sight.
So, if you are looking to build your income and increase your client opportunities here in 2013, then I would highly recommend you check out VAClassroom’s brand new Social Media Marketing Specialist 2013 Program!
VAClassroom has always been the leader in Social Media Training for Virtual Professionals and has helped so many VA’s build an awesome income as a Social Media Specialist.
This exciting new program offers…
– Five weeks of top-notch live Social Media Training Sessions with Social Media Expert, Craig Cannings
– Membership in a Private Facebook Group
– Practical Social Media Checklists and Action Guides
– Two Group Coaching calls where you will be able to ask all your burning “Social Media” questions
– A Social Media Tutorial Library which features easy-to-follow demos of the SM tools and tactics not covered in the live sessions
– Unlimited Access to video recordings and resources
Plus, registration in this new program will also include full access to the advanced “Facebook Page Creation Blueprint” program.
So, if you are looking to sharpen your Social Media skills either for your own business or for the work you do with clients, then I would take action and enroll in VAClassroom’s exciting new program!
Check out all the details here: