I am a highly organized, self directed and enthusiastic person who enjoys being the “go-to”. I have ten years experience in high tech having worked as an Office Manager and Executive Assistant in various hybrid roles for large corporations and startups. My recent experience as a consultant has enabled me to master a set of skills that would benefit a CEO and his direct reports. My primary focus was acting Social Media Strategist for businesses in various industries, although I spent the bulk of my time organizing the foundations of their businesses developing processes and systems which enabled them to be productive and efficient. I wore many hats and enjoyed the variety of roles.
I have experience managing day to day operations of an office including:
- HR/ Recruiting experience
- Organized and Efficient: Develop Processes and Systems to streamline workflows and help departments maintain a sense of order, ability to track equipment assigned to employees, process invoices and expense reports in a timely fashion, Assist HR with employee on-boarding or exit interviews.
- Maintenance for Kitchen: fully stocked and organized
- Assist with event planning, coordination for employee off-sites, team builds, conferences etc.
- Im a self starter, take initiative to improve systems, processes, etc.
- Executive Assistant to C+ and Sales and Marketing support
- Complex calendar scheduling; Domestic and International Travel Arrangements
- I love helping people!
- MAC and PC proficient
- Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Social Media Brand Strategist and Manager
- Tools: Hootsuite, SproutSocial, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, GetResponse and other email tools.
- Technically inclined