Facebook has given more ways to access that audience than any online advertising option before it.
On Facebook there are 15 total ad targeting categories, many of those with several sub-categories. Learning which of those to use and how is a tough challenge for many marketers.
Social Fresh Facebook Advertising Report showed that many marketers are underutilizing some of the more powerful targeting options in Facebook ads. And targeting is just one small piece of the Facebook ad process.
The missed opportunity for most marketers is huge.
Social Fresh is happy to host the Advanced Facebook Ads 2012 conference on June 19.
They have pulled together 22 of the top Facebook marketers and companies in the world.
They have one goal — to help you understand Facebook ads better than anyone else out there.
Better than your customers…
Better than your coworkers…
Better than your boss!
To Register, head over to Advanced Facebook Ads 2012 Website and enter “SOCIALFRESH” to apply the $150 coupon code at check out.
Join ALL 22 Of These Live Sessions
June 19th to July 13th
Don’t worry, if you cannot see a live session, you will not miss the content.
Every live presentation will be recorded and available to replay for 6 months.
Once you sign up, you will have immediate access to any and all live and recorded content.
Here are all of the live presentation topics:
- Translating Goals into Ads Targeting – Justin Kistner
- Sponsored Stories That Create Lift – Jeff Widman
- The Facebook Ad ROI Equation – Matt Monahan
- Creating Killer Facebook Ad Images – Merry Morud
- Facebook Ad Split Testing for Success – Jordan Franklin
- CASE STUDY: Doubletree — Eco-Tip Campaign – Diana Plazas
- The Facebook Ad Secret is Sponsored Stories – Marty Weintraub
- CASE STUDY: Groupon — Real Time Deals – Hussein Fazal
- CASE STUDY: HubSpot — B2B Lead Gen – Dan Slagen
- Driving Webinar Leads with Video Ads and More – Amy Porterfield
- Facebook Ads in the Entertainment Industry – Dan Benyamin
- CASE STUDYS: Driving Fan Growth – Tim Bosch
- Community Managers Should Use Facebook Ads – Chris Tuff
- CASE STUDY: Smokey Bones, Sexy March Madness – Mark Unger
- CASE STUDY: Walden University, Ads for Higher Ed – Katie Roberts
- Harnessing The Facebook Ad Power Editor – Ryan Cohn
- The Reach Generator, Social by Design – Lucy Jacobs
- After the Click, Optimizing Landing Apps – Maya Grinberg
- CASE STUDY: Case Mate and Southwest Airlines – Erika Brookes
- CASE STUDY: Harlem Globetrotters – Angela Leaney
- Campaign Optimization for Premium Results – Randall Lloyd
- Understanding Facebook Ad Analytics – Nate Riggs